My arrival to this world.
My name is Caitlin Claire Newport
I was born at Nelson Hospital, in the orange maternity room. I was born on Sunday 1st January 2006 at 7.55pm. I weighed 7 pound 15 1/2 oz.
A little bit about my journey into this world:
Mummy's contractions started at 5am and after some breakfast, shower etc Mummy, Daddy and Auntie Anita head to town. Of course Grannie and Grandad have also been told to head in.
They met midwife at hospital and are told to go out and walk a bit or have some lunch and come back when contractions are stronger.
2pm they are back at hospital and my Grandparents meet them there.
The labour was fairly straight forward, much different to Mummy's plan thoughand I arrive safe and sound, and much to my parents relief I am a girl.
Daddy cuts my cord and all the normal stuff goes on them I have big cuddles and meet my parents.
I am the first and only baby born in Nelson hospital this first day of the year and I am going to be in the paper.
My middle name is after my Auntie Anita.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home