
Hello again to you all, well I am just getting up to so much now that Mummy is behind in the updates. I am now learning about dental hygiene, I didn't think much of this at first but I am now getting used to it. I am sitting up all on my own now and Mum is teaching me to crawl as I want to but haven't quite got the hang of it. I am into a lot of finger food now, so much fun and mess. I am at a stage where I want to acheive things but can't quite do some of it so I can get quite ratty. I am sleeping throught he night again now, first time in months. Mummy and Daddy seem to think this is excellent, I wonder why??? Anyway thank you all for your comments and I have included a wee snap of the tooth brush and me. Love to you all and hope you are well and happy. God Bless from Caitlin.
1 Comments:
At 11:46 am ,
Anonymous said...
Hey there Caitlin it is nice to hear that you are trying to crawl. It sounds like mummy is having fun on the floor with you. It would be a funny site but if you both are having fun and laughs then that is good. Good toothbrush you have there. Love to you and mum and dad. Bye for now sheryl, tamara, johanna and alesha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home