Kawatiri Junction Picnic
I went in Grandad and Grannies car and we met my Great Grands and Mum and Dad at the Junction. We went for a walk through the old rail tunnel, that was really neat. Afterwards we had a yummy picnic lunch and a bit of looking around. Then we all went through to the Lake and Great Grandma and I had a swing together.

3 Comments:
At 5:40 pm ,
不來梅的網誌博客聯播站 said...
thanks for sharing ,nice to meet you
At 6:00 pm ,
goooooood girl said...
your blog is feel good......
At 6:24 pm ,
The Queen of Everything said...
Hi Miss Cailin! My name is Miss Janice and I live in The USA in Oklahoma! I used to live in Michigan, the state that looks like a mitten, and now I live in a state that looks like a pot! I have two doggies and two kitties. Do you go to the Awesome Church? I go to a church just like it where I live! God is very God, isn't He? Well, Just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home