Diary January 2006
Visitors that I had at Hospital:
Grandad - Grannie, A Anita - U Luke, Megan - Andrew, Grandpa - Grandma, Great Grands Currie, Annie - Verity, Jenny - Jodi, Bryce, Jeremy - Roxanne, Brian - Gail, Sheryl - Nan - Girls.
02nd - First night not too bad. Mummy hardly slept a wink and Daddy was allowed to stay in hospital with us as it was quiet. Feeding going really well and the midwifes are fantastic.
Had my first bath today which was done by the midwife. I really enjoyed it.
I have a strong neck already and I am quite alert.
03rd - Paper people came and took our family photo, and they also asked some questions. Picture in tomorrows Nelson Mail.
04th - I go home today. First trip in the car and I slept all of the way home. I finally get to wear my own clothes even though they are a little large.
My first noght at home was quite unsettled and Grannie came up to help look after me and give Mummy and Daddy some sleep.
*My first week at home has gone pretty well. I am getting used to my surroundings and Mummy and Daddy are getting used to everything they need to be doing. Trial and error. Midwife has been visiting and Grannie and Auntie Anita have been here helping with cleaning and keeping Mummy company.
*Caitlin has received lots of gifts, very spoilt.
10th - First day at home alone with Mummy during the day. We did well.
11th - First trip out of home into town with Mummy and Grannie. Went really well, I was very good.
13th - Sonia and the kids visit
14th - Gareth and Alice visit
22nd - Dadddy away to Christchurch, Mummy and I are home alone first time over night.
*Three weeks old now and I am smiling, alert and acknowledging parents.
25th - Daddy home, we did good while he was away.
26th - Kaye and kids visit

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home