
Well well well, it seems I am doing so much lately that we need to update the blog a little more regularly. Hope you are all getting to see each blog, as Mummy puts a few on each time to catch up on my progress.
These wee pics are of me enjoying my first slide and swing at the Brighton Pier in Christchurch. We went down to meet my grandparents and catch up on some shopping, as I am growing out of all my clothes lately. I also caught up with my cuzzie's for lunch which was great. I loved the playground and look forward to my next visit to the outdoor fun things. Ta ta for now cc xox
2 Comments:
At 10:52 pm ,
Anonymous said...
Hey Caitlin how goes it. See you just keep growing. Say hi to mum and dad and hope to see you soon. Great Old Uncle Richard :)
At 6:27 pm ,
Anonymous said...
hey there how was your FIRST swing and slide hope it was fun you almost look like you are three but unfortunatly you aren't can't wait too see what happens next love sheryl, tamara, johanna and alesha xoxo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home