Caitlin and Hannah up to mischief.

Catch up on what Caitlin and Hannah have been up to. View pictures and leave a message for them.

12 July 2007

Unca Jezza turns 30

Happy birthday Uncle Jezza. Wow he got spoilt by Auntie Rox - check out the big yellow bike. He let me help with the pressie opening - FUN!
Love you Uncle enjoy your 30's. ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Look at you Miss Trendy!! I love the outfit. Is that the scarf Grannie knitted you?? I can't believe how much you have grown since easter - and now you even have a ponytail!! Keep it up and keep smiling that gorgeous grin of yours. Love to you all xx
    Jodi

     
  • At 3:46 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Can I have a ride on Uncle Jezza's bike? Maybe when you are old enough you can buy one for yourself and we can have some fun together.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home