UP and on the GO!
I am now on the move on my feet. Yah I am walking and I think I am very clever. It is so much easier to get around and I am into a lot more trouble. (hehe)
I am also going to Springlands Early Learning Centre on a Thursday morning for 3 hours. It has been a bit hard on Mummy leaving me there but it is so much fun and there are alot of children to play with and so much to do. We call it Sel C for short (abbr for centres name).
I have all of my teeth bar the last 4 molars and I am doing really well. Growing up fast and really developing my own personality.
Thank you to those of you who leave wonderful comments, keep up the great work.
I have heaps of friends over here in Marlborough and a very social week, we go to a great coffee group Tuesdays, Wednesday is Mainly Music and I am a real groover, Thursday Sel C and then other times home.
Love you all and hope to catch up again soon.

1 Comments:
At 3:55 pm ,
Anonymous said...
Hi Caitlin, Sel C is a great place. I thought it was fun and you seem to enjoy your time there. Just between you and me - Mummy will get used to it. You are growing up so fast, we miss not being with you and seeing all the new things you get up to. Looking forward to our next visit - to babysit (when Grandad, you and I get up to mischief cause Mummy isn't there to tell us not to).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home