It's my Birthday
Well can you believe it a whole year has passed already and I am now 1. So much has happened over this past year and I have come such a long way. We celebrated my birthday on the 31st so that anyone wanting to go out for New Year could afterwards. I had a terrific day and was so very well behaved, I even had a nap. I was spoilt once again with gifts and loads of awesome visitors, who made the trip over to see me. Unfortunately the weather didn't come to the party but it was a great day anyway. The photos are of my cake (which mummy made) and me and my cool mate Lexie. Love CC

2 Comments:
At 12:08 pm ,
Anonymous said...
Hi Caitlan
Do you think that some of your family would be allowed your new email address?
Occassionally we like to see you some private mail. And when it all comes back as unknown we start to get worried.
regards
Fraser
At 8:00 pm ,
Anonymous said...
heya glad u hada gud day buba, (i was there 2 it was awsum) love luke
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home