Caitlin and Hannah up to mischief.

Catch up on what Caitlin and Hannah have been up to. View pictures and leave a message for them.

06 November 2006

More new stunts.

Well we have been a little slack on the updates lately, I have been a bit of a handful and Mummy just hasn't found the time. I am trying to be a good little girl at present and give Mummy some free time. I have been up to so much and accomplishing alot too. I had a pretend drive of Grandad's work truck (ooo lot's of fun). I go to coffee group with Mummy every second Thursday and have made some cool friends. I learnt to drink from a straw so now I enjoy way more fluids (the cup in the photo is from my Uncle Luke) I learnt this in a couple of seconds on 13.10.06 Mummy was amazed. I went swimming with Mummy at the pool over here, although not my first swim it is the first photo's as Granie accidentally botched up the first ones (hehe). I saw the Steam Engine come through Seddon, it stopped at the station and blew off it's steam and blew it's whistle which I didn't like much (too loud!!). I have learnt to crawl backwards so it won't be long and I'll be off. First started properly crawling on 03.11.06. I have 6 teeth now with many more on the move to cut through and I am talking a whole lot more, trying to say Muma, dad dad, puss and a few other one off words. My favourite trick at present is the good old fake cough though, Mummy and Daddy think this is funny and we all do it together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home