Caitlin and Hannah up to mischief.

Catch up on what Caitlin and Hannah have been up to. View pictures and leave a message for them.

23 September 2006

Marfells Beach Picnic

Well how awesome is the beach? I really had a ball out there today, and it must have taken the stuffing out of me because I actually had a really good afternoon nap. I got to catch up with everyone, eat some things I shouldn't have eg: rocks, ice blocks and kiwi fruit off of my shoe. I loved watching the seagulls fly by and the waves lap at daddy's feet. I got lots of hugs and kisses and everyone made sure I had a really great time. I have included a picture of me with Unca Jez's hat on and one of the naughty ice block lick.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:32 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey there Gorgeous,
    You sure loved the beach!! You sui the hat - good to see you've got the country breeding!
    Love Jenna & Dave

     
  • At 9:39 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Boy don't you guys do anything but have fun...the beach looks great...well your first swim soon he he he...take care and love to all..

    Great Uncle Dicko

     
  • At 10:58 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    She almost looks like a wrangler...Cowgirl up! Yeeeehaaaa!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home