Caitlin and Hannah up to mischief.

Catch up on what Caitlin and Hannah have been up to. View pictures and leave a message for them.

09 December 2006

Overdue Update.

Hello again to you all, sorry we are so overdue for an update. It has been a busy wee time for us, but eventually here it is. I am doing a lot of new things and growing up so fast. I am now drinking milk from a cup and get very excited when I see it ready (yum). I can wave at everyone now and like to wave at complete strangers while in town with Mummy, I also enjoy eating raisins and have my own little packets to munch on. I am also on the move now and getting into all sorts of stuff around the house (hehe), although I am very unconventional and crawl around on my bum like my Aunty Nita did. It is fantastic being able to get to things on my own and this year Mummy put the tree up early on the 1st of December especially for me and I like to crawl to that and play with the decorations. I am in a great routine and sleeping through the night (I'm a very good girl). Anyway I will take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I hope you all have a fantastic time. Love and Blessings from Caitlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home