Caitlin and Hannah up to mischief.

Catch up on what Caitlin and Hannah have been up to. View pictures and leave a message for them.

26 December 2006

My first Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody!!! Well it is my first Christmas and what a lot of excitement, far too many pressies and so much fuss all over me. (loving it really). I thoroughly enjoyed this day and especially the time with my family. We spent the morning at Grannie and Grandads with Auntie and Uncle too who are home from overseas. Then we had lunch at Stoke and I got spoilt with even more pressies. I received some wonderful gifts but one of my favourites would have to be my swing that Grandad made me. Although I am enjoying all the packaging and paper more than the pressies at the moment. As you can see from my pictures I loved the tree and all the decorations, even the cat didn't have a chance with me around this year. Anyway hope you remember the reason for the season, god bless love Caitlin

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ur first xmas must hav been awsum, heaps more 2 come 2!!, and i'll b there 4 all of em', unlce luke

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home