Caitlin and Hannah up to mischief.

Catch up on what Caitlin and Hannah have been up to. View pictures and leave a message for them.

24 December 2006

Fluffy - mmm yum

Well as you can imagine I have been up to alot and achieving so much lately that I hope I am able to remember it all. In this blog I am sharing a photo of me enjoying my very first fluffy, so yummy and messy. Of course this is another one of those treat items. I got to enjoy this on the day we had a wonderful early Christmas lunch with my Great Grandad Heyward. Unfortunately before Christmas we all lost my wonderful Great Nana and therefore had a quiet small family lunch the day before Christmas with Grandad as he wasn't up to a big day out. I would just like to say that we will miss nana and I am pleased I was lucky enough to meet her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home