September
Well September is almost over too and I have only just made it with the photos. We have been so busy with the move and Mummy has decided to take a bit of time off today to update my blog.
September took us on winery outings at the start of the month with Kaye, the adults did coffee's and platters I just enjoyed running around in the nice Spring weather. we went on the miniature train and the one to Beaver Station in Blenheim. Grandad and Grannie finally arrived home safe and sound to NZ, so we caught up with them and got so spoilt. I have been very unwell as have my parents this month so just getting over it now. Of course there have been more coffee groups with my pals and SelC. Plus I have been helping Mummy with all the packing.
Pictures from top - @ Highfields (up the tower), with Kaye and Daddy on the miniature train, on the Beaver Station Train, @ Ward Beach with Kaye.

1 Comments:
At 11:28 am ,
Anonymous said...
Nice pic of you 3!!
CC you have gotten so big even since i last saw you - you are going to be tall!!
Bet you are excited for the move - good luck and i'll see you soon.
Love loads jodz xxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home