Diary March 2006
03rd - Sarita visits
05th - I am nine weeks old and into a terrific sleep routine now 8-12 hours at night. My belly button is almost healed. I am smiling and talking to other people. In the morning I smile alot when I know I am going to get up.
11th - Going to my first party today - Gail's 50th
12th - Family golf day at Redstone.
*Ten weeks old now - I am enjoying bath time nore now and I am in the big bath now. My sleeping pattern is brilliant as long as my arms are wrapped up. When I am up I am much more happy and can entertain myself for a bit. Feeds are less often but longer. I am really enjoying mat time and the tv. Starting to giggle and have awesome big smiles.
*Eleven weeks old now - and I am starting to hold my hands together. I am giggling (so cute) and laughing with Mummy. Last infant massage and I am enjoying these at home with Mummy. Massage is good for wind which I seem to have a bit more of.
16th - I watched my first Queens speach on the tv today, the 2006 Melbourne Commonwealth Games. New hi-tech baton including a speach on chip.
*I now have my own birth certificate, bank account and IRD number.
*Evo the cat was a little taken back by my arrival to the family, but she is now adjusted to me and often sits watching me with interest. I think we will be goods mates.
*I enjoy church and ladies group and can even sleep through sometimes. I love the music and all the people.
18th - I am grabbing hold of play gym toys and throwing them. I get a little grumpy when I can't do what I want with playgym. I am talking heaps to people, tv and myself. I have had a growth spurt. Today Mummy created this blog for me. Had my first ever bath at home with no tears what soever.
24th - I have started sleeping through the night on a regular basis, 12 hours most nights.
26th - First big trip in the car to Ward to visit Rox and Jez I slept most of the way.
27th - I can pick up my rattle on my own and chew on it. Sitting propped up now for short periods.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home