Caitlin and Hannah up to mischief.

Catch up on what Caitlin and Hannah have been up to. View pictures and leave a message for them.

24 September 2007

The move is on.

Well the move is on back to Korere and our wee home called The Cottage. We shift this weekend and as of October 1st you can contact us there. The inside has been painted and flooring is all in as well as a few other bits and pieces. We still have alot of things to get done this week and I will be farewelling my coffee group friends on Wednesday and SelC teachers and buddies on Thursday. Then I will stay the weekend with Grannie and Grandad while Mummy and Daddy do all the shifting. Hopefully my room will be all ready for me on Sunday when I will get to see the house. It has been a while since I was there and I will probably not remember it but this time around I will be able to run around the big yard and get out on the farm. Yah swimming in the river in Summer and catching up with all my friends over there. See you soon, lots of love Caitlin. Ps: enjoy all the new photos I have added below and don't forget to comment and put a name too.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Caitlin, You have some great photos. Lots happening - especially with all your men friends. Hadn't seen the one of Uncle Luke - good looks run in the family, do they catch it from you? I know you will miss Selc as you learnt so much there so lets hope you find a good place in Richmond/Nelson to continue, also a music place to keep jiving.
    Love u lots,

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home