Caitlin and Hannah up to mischief.

Catch up on what Caitlin and Hannah have been up to. View pictures and leave a message for them.

01 April 2006

Diary April 2006

05th - I am just growing up so fast. Today I had my 3 month jabs, this time they hurt quite a bit more, but I got over it faster. I also had pixie photos today, Auntie Anita came with me and Mummy. I am in a good routine only interupted by growing spurts. Baths are great now, very relaxed. Starting to fit oo clothes. Trying to spend some good olde quality time with Auntie A and Unlce L before they head overseas. 08th - Today I go on a big drive to Christchurch to say goodbye to Auntie A and pick up Uncle S and Auntie T. I did amazingly well only grizzly at end of trip. 10th - Today I went on my first holiday with Auntie T and Uncle S + Mummy and Daddy to Golden Bay. We stayed at a batch in Pakawau. I did really well adapting to change and loving the outdoors. We went to Whariki, Spit Cafe, Wainui Walk and Pupu Springs. First time at the beach too and what a beautiful one. I enjoyed spending time with my Aunt and Uncle. I also enjoyed my first shower while on holiday with Daddy. 17th - I am 15 weeks old Oh how time flys. I rolled over from my tummy to back today on my own. AWESOME. *I have tried solids which went ok (banana and pear). I have spent my first time in creche at church with Grannie and Mummy. I love sitting up in my bean bag and I am getting so much stronger. I am still in a good routine most of the except now as I have a wee cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home