Reporting from Korere
Hello everyone, sorry it has been a while but I am sure you will all understand how it is when you shift...takes a while to get all settled and think about normal routines.
We are here though and all settled at Korere, where the hang is the lovely Nelson Sun??? It has been windy, snowy, cold and raining most of the time bring on summer I say!!
I am looking forward to getting my pool out and filling it up, this year I will actually be able to stand up and splash around on my own Yipee.
It is great being on the farm I love being outdoors and getting all worn out. We have caught up with some people but still have others to see. We will soon be venturing back to Seddon to catch up with my friends there and see Autnie Rox once she gets home from overseas. (hope you are having a great time Roxy)
Anyway here are a couple of pictures since being back. Love to all from CC

1 Comments:
At 9:29 pm ,
Anonymous said...
haha you look funny with your dads earmuffs on, haha:D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home