Caitlin and Hannah up to mischief.

Catch up on what Caitlin and Hannah have been up to. View pictures and leave a message for them.

18 April 2006

Wow I am exhausted!!

Today I am catching you all up on what I have been doing. I have had a lot of firsts lately like: my first holiday away with my auntie and uncle from Oz as well as mum and dad, we went to a bach in the bay which looked right out onto the beach also a first. We had a great time and I am proving to be a real outdoors baby. I adapt well to new surroundings and even kept up with my routine quite well. I have had my first shower with daddy which I didn't hate but it was a little different, I have had my first Easter although no chocolate yet (plenty of time to develop that habit), I have even tried solids which was not too bad (banana and pear). I do have a wee cold now after all this hard work and I am a little out of sorts. I have included a photo of me with one of my great smiles. Love to you all Caitlin. xox PS-yesterday I rolled from my tummy to my back on my own, I got a little fright but soon realized what I had achieved and was smiling. Mum and Dad are very proud of all my accomplishments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home