Little Show-off
Well I am now 19 weeks old, boy the time fly's! I am doing really well and this month I am due for another check up with the plunket nurse and some more jabs. I am getting out and about at home a lot more now and just love seeing new faces and places. I am very alert and active, so when I am awake I enjoy doing new things. I have started spending a little more time with Dad letting Mum take the odd break you know to mow the lawns etc (hehe). These two photos are of me after a bath doing some very awesome tummy time and having a massage later in front of the fire. I am eating solids daily now (don't much like pears eoh) and almost ready to go up to two meals a day, I really love food.
Love to you all from Caitlin (also mum and dad) xoxox

3 Comments:
At 3:40 pm ,
Anonymous said...
Hey Little Angel,
You are looking so cute and sounds like you have been having heaps of fun. Can't wait to see you again and thinking about you all the time! Love Cousin Erin and Jodi xx
At 5:41 pm ,
Anonymous said...
Hello Caitlin,
I like all the photos of you. You look really independent. Have Mum and Dad let you use the car yet?
Miss you
Lots of love
Auntie Anita
At 8:40 pm ,
Anonymous said...
ohhh you are so cute caitlin,
can see you are very busy these days, and you definitely have a fun sense of humour (wonder if you get that from your mummy). all the same - keep up the photos it is great being able to see what you are getting up to and how fast you are growing.
lots of love from kaye and family. xox
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home